Thursday, April 2, 2015

Vlogging Everyday in April - VEDA Day One

I'm joining the fun over on YouTube and logging everyday this month, or at least I'm going to try. If you haven't subscribed to my channel please do! Yesterday I posted a "Day in the Life" video. Today I am sharing my fitness routine and tomorrow I'll be sharing an Easter basket haul.

If you're participating please leave a link to your channel in the comments so that I may subscribe to your channel and see what you're doing this month!



I hope you enjoy getting to see another side of me. Thanks for watching!

2 comments:

  1. Loved it!! My daughter watched along with me and she asked about your morning music (I think you said it was Busy Bots?) and we both LOVED your sons personality. She said he's just like her brother! ;) Nice to see other moms staying home and actually enjoying it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!! His name is Buddy Bot. My kids love him! You can find him on iTunes. I love being home with them. Everyday isn't easy but everyday is a blessing. :-)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to chat with me!