Friday, April 10, 2015

#SSSVEDA YouTube Mini Marathon

I'm back!!! It feels so good to have my computer up and running again. She is like my third child and without her I was a little crazy. So glad to have her back.

While I was away I hope you all were checking out my daily vlogs on YouTube. If not, no worries. I have gathered them all here for you. All of these videos were shot and edited on my iPhone. Please don't judge them too harshly, LOL! I expect the production factor to go up now that my computer is back. 

Then again, with the way my life is set up I may have to keep using my phone because it's super convenient. Anyway, I hope you enjoy my daily blogs. Subscribe to my channel to make sure you never miss a new "episode". 

Thanks for watching!















8 comments:

  1. You kids are so so cute!

    http://www.distinguisheddiva.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, so I'm basically about to binge watch all of these videos, right! But, as I'm getting through the first one I can't help but comment now. That prayer had me rolling. I usually just pray over my daughter before I wake her up but I totally need to allow her to participate in it. Love the part about the glasses and her attitude. *let me take notes*.

    This is so neat. I want to get into vlogging but I'm so camera shy. You're making me want to just dive in and do it! Love this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, we say that prayer every morning! That little attitude when she doesn't get her way... She doesn't throw tantrums or cry but she gets a sassy attitude like I would, LOL! It's too much for 4. She can't help it though, she's her mother's child.

      You should get into vlogging! It's fun! Once you do your first video you'll be more comfortable. I don't even put on makeup or try to make them perfect I just go with the flow.

      Delete
  3. Ok. So maybe I should make my vlogs public. We've been vlogging just to record thoughts and memories for the family but this seems so cool

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so cool! I was a little afraid at first because I felt like I'd always have to be "on". It's turned into such a fun way to share a little more than I can on my blog.

      Delete
  4. Great now i have yet another subscription to add to my collection....

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to chat with me!