Monday, April 13, 2015

Thought Bubbles...

My Dad is coming to visit...

Today's parent teacher conference at school went well...

This will be the last time I allow us to have an office space in our kitchen...

That desk stays cluttered and it kills me...

I'm currently looking for a small cross body bag for summer...

Still haven't found any flat black sandals that I love...

The inside of my car has been clean for a whole week. They thought I was kidding when I said, "No more eating in the car"...

Who am I kidding? It's only been a week...

I'm so ready for all the summer activities we have planned...

The baby now wants everything he sees his sister with...

No Oreo or juice box is safe...

I am halfway done with retyping the eBook...

Some guacamole would be so good right now...

Today I wore blue instead of black. Still trying to decide how I feel about it...

Not that the dress is new, it's old. I've just been wearing black for so long...

Speaking of old dresses, I found an old denim goodie in my closet today. Save and I are going to be twins one day soon...

I'm trying to stay hype about getting my haircut. My excitement comes and goes...

If I had a private jet I would fly my girls here for fun Saturdays and then fly them back home...

The first time I get a chance - I'm going to have a day out solo...

A mani, pedi and quiet shopping experience is calling my name...

2 comments:

  1. Loved the idea of Thought Bubbles...I used to do Ten on Tuesday...thanks for sharing the idea.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to chat with me!