Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Hello April

Hey, Girl! Hey!!!

It's April already?! Whoa. Can not believe that. I thought it would be fun to share some of the goals I have for the month of April. In some strange way sharing my goals here helps me. It's like my own personal accountability system.

Hello April


My goals for the month of April:

  • Apply for the copyright to my eBook
  • Workout 3x a week using the NTC app for the Operation Snap Back® April challenge
  • Attend barre class 2x a week
  • Participate in the VEDA Youtube challenge - Subscribe to my channel to see my videos! 
  • Start another book project 
What do you hope to do during the month of April? 


4 comments:

  1. Congratulations on finishing your book! Your goals sound very reasonable and I pray that you're able to accomplish them all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My blog keeps me accountable as well! I have quite a few goals this month.. I'll share the most important one: find an editor for my book! :) Let me know if you can refer anyone.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Congrats on your book! Honestly, I did my editing myself. I was a journalism major so I decided to DIY some aspects of my first project. I have seen editor gigs offered on Fiverr. Maybe you can check there to see if there is anyone that you like? So excited to read your book!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to chat with me!