Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Thought Bubbles: 09272016

I'm back!

Not that I ever left but my family came to visit and I couldn't find time to blog...


I don't realize how great it must be to live near family until we have family in town...

Today something didn't go the way that I planned and it bothered me...

Mainly because I missed out on doing something else that I enjoy...

Everything happens for a reason I suppose...

I received my Cize Live certification I told you about a few weeks ago!...


I am now available for birthday parties, girl's day out, bat mitzvahs, quinceaneras, family reunions etc....

I'm only slightly kidding about the bubble above...

The weather here is about to change from the beautiful Fall I've been loving to the dreary rain season everyone complains about...

Mikey and Moses are starting to play together more. It's nice to see...

My brother gifted me with some house plants this weekend...


And I found this mirror at Burlington Coat Factory for $20!!! WINNING!!!!.....

Slowly but surely this house is feeling more and more like a home...

Still can't decide on curtains for the living room though...

Mikey's mission in life is to get my decorative pumpkin within his reach...

I got lots of compliments on the Lularoe dress I wore to church Sunday...


Savannah took that pic and now that it is posted I realize the lighting is not the best...

This is why I'm not a fashion blogger...

But I do have a few fashion posts coming up so stay tuned for those, LOL!...

Welp, I guess I better start dinner before it's time for school pick up and ballet....

Oh, but before I go - Is it me or was that the shortest season of Power ever?

2 comments:

  1. $20 is definitely a score for that mirror. I've been looking for full length mirrors for Moo and for our master bedroom and those price tags are something else. Might have to check out Burlington in my area and see what I can find. And family visits are the best!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it?! I'm going to hit Burlington up again when I'm ready to get more things for the house.

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to chat with me!