Friday, November 1, 2013

Thought Bubbles Link Up Announcement...

Wow. November is here. 2013 flew by. Too fast for me. I wanted to invite all of my fellow bloggers to something special going on here on the blog next Thursday. A few bloggers requested that I do a link up for my Thought Bubbles post so next Thursday (November 7) is going to be the day. 

Thought Bubbles are my random way of getting things off my chest. If you've never checked out a Thought Bubbles post click here or here to get an idea of what we'll be doing. It's one of my favorite things here on the blog. I hope some of you will join me. Include as many photos and "Thought Bubbles" as you'd like. This should be fun! Have a great weekend!



5 comments:

  1. Looks like fun, Tia! I'll be sure to link up Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome!! Can't wait to check out your post! Thanks for linking up!

      Delete
  2. Looks like fun, Tia! I'll be sure to link up Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds fun, I normally do the Stream of Consciousness on Sundays but I'll join in!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for joining us! Looking forward to reading your post!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to chat with me!