Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Thought Bubbles...

Bath & Body Works no longer sells my night time body splash. It got discontinued. That happens every time I fall in love with one of their scents. Every. Time…

So happy that the Real Housewives of Atlanta and Beverly Hills is back…

This week has worn me out emotionally and mentally. So glad it's almost over…

We might be walking in the Veteran's Day parade again. Gotta get outfits together for that…

I have had so much Dr. Pepper this week…

Tonight was "watch night" at Savannah's dance class. I'm not sure how much she likes dance but she looks cute doing it…


My big girl camera died five minutes into class. I knew that was going to happen...

The older I get the more I realize that the phrase, "Less is more.", applies to more than just makeup…

 I need a pedicure. And some girl friend time…

I think I want to dye some of the front pieces of my hair a la Tia Mowry-Hardrict

 credit

Or maybe I should just do a weave…

I'm not here for some of the personalities I've come into contact with lately. Some of these SAHMs are too much. And they shouldn't be…

There's a never worn before black maxi dress with a thigh high split hanging in my closet. Might have to break that out on our next date night. He ain't ready...

I have no idea what shoes to wear with it though...

"Bitch" has been on the tip of my tongue more times than I'd like to admit this week. Thank God for progress…

My Mother in Law is coming to visit this month…

I need some real sushi. From a real Japanese restaurant…

I went to NYC for my 25th Birthday. A year later I found out I was pregnant with Savannah…


Which reminds me that we were living in DC then. Miss that place with a passion…


Am I the only one excited about The Best Man Holiday & Morris Chestnut…

I think I'm in love with Andy Cohen…

Savannah didn't want to do somersaults at dance tonight. She said she didn't want to mess up her hair…

My teething baby needs some sleep training…

I've been saying, "I'm not here for (fill in the blank)" a lot lately…

I feel like Scandal is all over the place this season…

I really want a tulle skirt…


I can't believe it's 10 and I'm still up in front of this computer…

My husband is asleep on the couch downstairs. I do not feel like going down there to wake him up…

Andy Cohen just came on. I wasn't kidding. I love him…

I really need to start working out…

This is a link up…


11 comments:

  1. Nah, he ain't ready for that thigh you about to show him. lol Come back to DC!!!! I wish I knew you then. I was already here then.

    LOL at Sav not wanting to get her hair messed up.

    Scandal is kinda all over. It's just too much scandal for me. So much that its predictable. They better switch the story line before I get bored. So far I have guessed everything and I don't like to always be right.

    And RHOA started off juicy. I cant get away from this TV.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Girl he ain't ready for all this thigh, LOL!!! If the Army ever sends us back to DC I'll be sure to let you know!

      Delete
  2. I love thought bubbles and the random posts. I love getting to know writers and bloggers outside of their work. I loooove NYC and DC. Wish I could be there during this time. Hopefully I will get to see Best Man over the Holiday break.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm hoping to see the movie around Thanksgiving. DC this time of year is gorgeous!

      Delete
  3. How about Scandal better shape up because now that Tamar and Vince are gone, I need it for my Thursday night's entertainment! Lol. And I can't wait for The Best Man Holiday! I'm looking forward to seeing Murchie the most :-) I need a tulle skirt in my life, too-- just because of the picture you posted. Do you know where I can find one?

    Great post, Tia! I'm linking up with you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If it weren't Braxton Family Values I would have been sad about Tamar's season finale, LOL!! I found some tulle skirts on Etsy. Thanks for linking up!!!

      Delete
  4. I'm so in love with DC right now. I feel like I'm cheating on New York.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I commented before but not sure if it posted or not! Maybe you can find the fragrance during the semi annual sale coming up in January...send me the name and I will look here to for you! Also I am so pumped for RHOA it was lowkey last season...but this season seems like its going to be juicy!!! I cant wait...especially for Kandi...I want to see what has her about to fight.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooo I want a tulle skirt too (but where am I going lol) I didn't want to say it but I'm excited about Scandal this season only because of the what ifs I'm thinking in my own head. I'm excited about Best Man Holiday and going to a pre-screening for some MUCH needed girl time is so necessary right now.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Girl girl! I worked for Victoria's Secret for a little while and that used to happen a lot there to with the discontinued products. Grrr. I love your little girls "I don't want to so somersaults because I don't want to mess up my hair." She is too much! Tia's hair is cute! I'm plane Jane and will just keep mine dark brown now lol. That maxi dress bubble made me chuckle.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this edition of Thought Bubbles!! I think I may have to do this ;)
    I'm excited the RHOA is back! I'd love a tulle skirt, and I don't know I could rock a tight mini black dress as of yet...
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to chat with me!