Saturday, September 21, 2013

Chic Mom Style: A Tee and Jeans

Today we went out to run a couple errands and grab lunch. The typical family Saturday outing. I wanted to wear something relaxed, casual and cute. I decided to wear a cute tee and some skinny jeans. I scored the tee shirt during the big Labor Day sale that Express had. My sneakers are the Steve Madden wedge sneakers that I've been wanting since last year. I was able to get them at half the price during the Nordstrom Labor Day sale. The jeans are my favorite skinny jeans. They're probably six years old by now and they have the best fit. Skinny but not skin tight. 









sequin american flag tee fashion blogger mom style

Oh. And I wore my hair up in a top knot. It's so rare that my hair is straight and I'm loving wearing it up. I bought some of the marley hair I need to make twists so I'm thinking about attempting that this coming week. We're having our family portraits done tomorrow so I may start them after that.

What do you think of my easy Saturday style?

7 comments:

  1. A cute tee and your favorite jeans are always the way to be comfortable but still stylish. I went to a movie screening today and I paired my favorite jeans with a dressy sheer top and some cute loafers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cute!!! Now that it's not 100 degrees in Texas I am starting to bring my jeans out. I missed them!

      Delete
  2. Signed in the wrong google account. lol Can we remove] that one up there completely please? haha

    The outfit is cute and chill. I am not going to lie....I haven't been able to bun my hair in years because I am always cutting it. I love doing this on the go and workouts- The only issue is I NEED a change and I am not really taking care of it with this breakage.

    Can your family convince my husband that we need a family shoot?

    I missed your blog. lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad you're back! Thank you! I need a trim too though. I'll probably do it before I attempt to put those twists in. I don't know if I can convince your hubby to do pics, LOL! I just scheduled it and told mine we were doing it!

      Delete
    2. Awww Hope you love the pictures. I wish that would work fort mine. He would say: "I don't feel like it...just make it a mommy and me shoot." Sucka!

      Delete
  3. I love Express and skinny jeans! Cute top and sneakers! :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. loving your outfit!...really relaxed and stylin'. :) cheers.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to chat with me!