Thursday, June 6, 2013

30 Things: What is your dream job? Why?


Now this is a good one! And an easy one for me to answer. I would love to be a successful author. As you might remember I've been working on a children's book idea. I've also been working on another book and I'm still brainstorming ideas for its direction. Before I got pregnant I was making some pretty good strides. I can't wait to get back to a place where I can sit down and focus on those projects.

Another part of my dream job would be to do something in the broadcasting field. My major was in broadcast journalism. I knew right away that the daily news wasn't for me. My dream is to be apart of a women's panel like The View or The Talk. I co-hosted a talk show in college and I really LOVED it. It would be a dream come true to do something like that again professionally. 

What's your dream job(s)?

6 comments:

  1. Well you know you can make that last one happen real quick Tia? *Ahem*. Another email is in the works.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girl!! I'm really going to look into that!

      Delete
  2. I would love to work in news production, documentaries, eBooks, and copywriting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. News production is fun and fast paced but the career just wasn't for me. Making documentaries would be fun too!

      Delete
  3. My dream job would to be a playwright! To impact people with everyday stories

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Working in the theatre would be so cool! Especially when it's your own vision be acted out!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to chat with me!