Wednesday, June 12, 2013

30 Things: Describe 10 Pet Peeves You Have...


Since I am in a bit of a sassy mood today it will be very easy for me to think of some of my pet peeves. Here they are in no particular order...

1. People being late. I hate waiting when I shouldn't have to.

2. Unsolicited parenting advice. So to the young girl in the beauty supply store today just know you almost caught the wrath.

3. People blowing their nose during a meal. Gross.

4. Crazy drivers.

5. A messy house.

6. Lazy people with no work ethic that talk more than they produce.

7. Constant comments on my daughter's height.

8. Fire and Brimstone. I can't stand to hear people preach in a way that frightens people about Christianity. Whatever happened to spreading the love of God and his teachings in a way that's easily received?

9. Scandal breaks.

10. The entire discussion about team natural vs. relaxed hair. Does it really matter?

8 comments:

  1. I am totally with you on #6 and #8. My motto has always been, "Don't talk about it. Be about it." If you spend so much time on talking about yourself, you are probably not half of what you talk about. Real talk.

    Now #8, I really don't like this either and I have been to churches that do this. It's not comforting at all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Girl, yes. #8 is one of my top pet peeves. I could go on and on but you know exactly where I'm coming from. Especially being from the South where that type of delivery is so common.

      Delete
  2. Yes to unsolicited parenting advice my sister does this all the time and it drives me bonkers!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Girl, I can not stand it!!! A girl at the beauty supply store was dishing some advice yesterday and I could barely control myself. In moments like that I am reminded of how real Jesus is. :-)

      Delete
  3. We must be very similar personality-wise because almost all of these are on my list of pet peeves!

    Lauren
    Fizz and Frosting

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to chat with me!