Saturday, April 26, 2014

Thought Bubbles...

Today we have promised Savannah a day of water play. It looks like it's going to rain…

This week I decided that the following places need drive-thru windows. The Post Office, Panera Bread and Chipotle…

I have been writing an eBook in my time away from this blog…

I'm pretty happy with it so far…

I'm currently researching another hairstyle….

I now understand how women get addicted to weaves…

Please Lord do not let it rain before she gets outside…

Instagram and Pinterest are two different social media platforms. Please do not fill my IG feed with all of your pins…

I am planning to dust off my pom poms and get involved with some of the youth here this summer…

My son is a very cranky teething ten month old. He's laid back and chill but mad about his teeth all at the same time…

I'm so glad we have a boy and a girl…

I'm considering running a 5K. My fitness goals need to be reached…

Living by the 80/20 rule when eating is harder than I thought…

Following Jeanette Jenkins on IG keeps me motivated though…

Trying to plan a family vacay for August. Everything is so far away from Texas…

Savannah is going to freak out when she sees the splash pad her Dad has for them…

I must say that the funniest thing about Mimi Faust's shower rod scandal was all the memes that came from it…

As a woman, I'm kind of sad at the backlash that she received. She didn't make that tape alone. Where is his backlash?…

But I get where everyone is coming from. "She's a Mom! She's a Mom!", but she's still human and she still has to live for herself. Not agreeing with her behavior but I'm not judging her for it either…

Looking forward to this laid-back Saturday. Enjoy yours….

4 comments:

  1. Lol, yes weave can be addictive! I totally know what you mean on that note. I'm natural like you and it's nice every so often to have a different look.

    I'm excited to hear about your ebook. Can't wait to see what it's about!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should definitely run a 5k. If I may suggest either The Color Run or The Electric Run!

    BTW, is it wrong that I have absolutely no idea who Mimi Faust is?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I SUUUURE agree with the drive thru comment for Chipotle and the post office! The post office closest to my job is so dang on annoying because it CLOSES during lunch which is the time I have to go, and by the time I am off work...It's closed for the DAY *eye roll*. Now that I thik about it though...I don't think Chipotle needs a drive through because they may cheat me on my barbacoa...LOL. I agree with the previous commenter that The Color Run is a great 5K to do. I've done it twice and enjoyed it both times.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to chat with me!