Thursday, June 23, 2016

Thought Bubbles 06232016

We had some amazing sushi on Saturday...

I dread going to the Post Office with three kids. Why don't they have drive thru windows by now?....

At Mikey's three year check up the Doctor's response to all my concerns were, "Don't worry about it"....

I still can't get over how beautiful these blue umbrellas were. Too bad the food gave me the BGs...


Summer is finally here and that only means one thing... Fall is approaching!...

Something about living here makes me want to try coffee...

I can't do that to myself...

Those KidzBop commercials absolutely kill me...


I never realized how much time we spent indoors (in Texas) until we moved here...

Being able to be outside has been refreshing...

I lost my Lularoe rewards card...

I'm not even sure what the reward is but I do know that I only have 4 more items to go to earn my reward...



I changed my hair and I love it....

But now I miss my haircut...

#girlproblems...

It was National Selfie Day one day this week...


This morning when I woke up I thought it was Wednesday...

But it's actually Thursday...

I hate losing a day during the week...

How does that even happen?....

A friend of mine wants a hard copy of my book...

That made my day ☺️...

If I can get up enough guts I'll do a book reading on FB...

If that's something you'd be interested in (along with a Q&A session) let me know!....

2 comments:

  1. I'd definitely tune in for live book reading on FB! And we've been trying to venture out more, but this heat has not been cooperating at all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! The cooler weather here has been life changing. I didn't realize how much time we spent indoors until now. We've been outside almost everyday and it's been nice.

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to chat with me!