Monday, October 12, 2015

Mama Boxes: Third Trimester Box

Today I am sharing what's inside my third trimester box from Mama Boxes. I absolutely loved all of the samples in the first box I received. I can't believe I was able to hold out and wait for my third trimester to take a peek inside...

mama boxes subscription box service


Now that my third trimester is officially underway I am starting to plan for post pregnancy and all things newborn baby. Luckily this trimester's box included some items to help me with that. My husband has been telling me all weekend that I should start thinking about packing my bag for the hospital. I think I'll wait a couple more weeks before I pack my bag. Some of the samples in this month's box are going to be perfect for my hospital stay.



Here's what came inside my box this trimester:

Johnson's baby head-to-toe wash - This travel size sample will be perfect for my diaper bag. It also came with a $2.00 coupon for Johnson's/Desitin products at Babies R Us.

dapple - Dapple is a baby-safe dish liquid made from plants. The sample came with a $1.00 off coupon that can be used to purchase the product at Target.

Lasinoh - "The World's Purest Lanolin", provides relief for sore and cracked nipples. It's safe for mom and baby. I'll definitely need this as a nursing mom as we work on our latch. This sample came with a coupon for $1.00 off any one Lasinoh HPA Lanolin.

Healing Mix Flax & Nuts Cuisine - This natural organic mix of flax and nuts increases natural energy, helps in lactation, provides nutritional support for healthy hormone production after giving birth and renews mental clarity and focus. Sign me up for all of that post baby goodness! It is suggested that you take one scoop two to three times a day as needed. 

La Mav Coffee Bean Body Scrub - Exfoliates  dead skin cells while reducing the appearance of cellulite. This body scrub contains organic Coconut Oil, Camellia Oil and Macadamia Oil and is rich in essential fatty acids and vitamins.

ziaja body balm - A cocoa butter that improves skin tone.

Pink Unity - A non-staining glycerin free silicone lubricant for women.

MUN No.11 Anarose - A rejuvenating rose toner that gently exfoliates your flaky skin.

Pampers - This super cute diaper and wipes cloth clutch came with one newborn size diaper and a small pack of wipes. It also included a coupon for $5.00 off my purchase of any one value size box of diapers and wipes. I am kind of in love with the clutch. I can see myself using it to hold some of my own personal items after the baby is born. It's perfect for a diaper bag!



I got some great stuff in this box. All of the coupons will come in handy. I can't wait to try the healing mix. Mama Boxes is a fun way to celebrate your pregnancy. It's a great gift for a friend who is expecting. I have enjoyed getting a new box in the mail every few months. It gives you something fun to look forward to while you wait for baby. 

What's your favorite sample from this month's box? I think the Pampers clutch is mine! 

Don't forget that posts will be pretty random between now and when #grandfinalebaby arrives. I'm on modified bed rest  and will be resting as much as possible. Be sure to check here and on social media from updates from me. I'll be active on FB and instagram when I'm feeling up to it.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to chat with me!