Sunday, September 6, 2015

Maternity Style: One Dress Five Ways

Happy Sunday...

Today I am styling the dress I received in my box from Preggonista® five different ways. I thought it would be fun to share how I would wear this dress several different ways, mixing and matching it with items already in my wardrobe.

The dress that I received in my box was a Seraphine Side Ruched Gray T-Shirt Dress. It's a fun soft neutral that can be worn casually or dressed up for a fun date night out. I used the style guide that came in my box to help me select my outfits.


The first look I decided to try was inspired by a pin I saw of Reese Witherspoon wearing this exact same dress, so cool. I liked how she wore it with the touch of turquoise and natural colored sandals.



To glam the dress up a bit I paired it with black and gold accessories and sandals...





This chambray top makes it easy to transition the dress to a look ready for the Fall season...


My favorite grey sweater looked great with it too...



My green light weight trench coat and leopard print scarf paired with the neutral dress seamlessly...








What did you think of my outfits? Which one is your favorite?

 There is still time to enter the giveaway to win a Preggonista® style box!



9 comments:

  1. Im not entering because I dont need any maternity wear...but these outfits are SOOOOOOOOO cute!!! You are so cute pregnant!!! My favorite look is the one with the boots, and the one with the tennis shoes (it looks so comfortable)!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the first style, where you were channeling your Reese Witherspoon. Very cute dress! I wish they had something cool like this when I was preggo. Feeling salty right now [closes laptop and sadly walks away].

    www.goodlooknout.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG!!!! You are too cute pregnant!!! I loved every single look. Where was this cuteness when I was pregnant?!?!!?

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG!!!! You are too cute pregnant!!! I loved every single look. Where was this cuteness when I was pregnant?!?!!?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all of your looks! The black and gold accessories is my fav! Love that necklace!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to chat with me!