Friday, February 5, 2016

Thought Bubbles 2052016

The Carolina Panthers are going to the SUPER BOWL!!!....

When they win I hope Cam dances ALL up in the camera...

I finally saw The People v. O.J. Simpson and it was really good...

I still need to watch Lila & Eve...

My little NICU Grad is growing up so fast...


Lately I've been listening to a lot of Anita Baker and Big Tymers...

Everybody get your roll on... Caught up in the Rapture of you...

My Birthday is on Sunday and all I want to do so far is eat Chinese food on Saturday and watch the game on Sunday (with nachos and wings)...

Chuck E. Cheese was at school pick up yesterday and it caused quite the cluster...

Kids were screaming and begging parents to take them to see the mouse at his house...

Well played PTO...

I was recently presented with an award from the United States Army for being an awesome wife...



They also gave me a tote bag. I think I'll regift that to my husband to use as a diaper bag though...

I really hate that Periscope has turned into such a big classroom...

I miss interacting with people without it being a lesson...

Looking forward to receiving a Calphalon Dutch Oven in the mail soon...

Blogging has its perks...

Watching them play gives me the most overwhelming feeling of happiness...


My goal for the day is to sanitize the floors and paint my nails...

Beyoncé is back in the halftime show. Wonder how many people are hating that...

I'm here for it. Make that money Bey...

Grown Woman is pretty much my anthem for the year...

Watching that video makes me feel like the gym is a necessity...

A new blog series all about me getting in shape after #grandfinalebaby will be starting soon...

Operation Snap Back

Join the Operation Snap Back™ community on Facebook to stay motivated about your own fitness journey...

I may pop up on Periscope later on today to lighten up the mood over there...

No expert advice. Just me and these kids...

Who do you have winning the Super Bowl? It better be the Panthers...

4 comments:

  1. I love your Thought Bubbles posts! Congratulations on being an excellent wife! Yeah I hate that about periscope too because I dont feel everyone is an expert and what happened to just talking?!?! I think that is what stops me from going on, there are a few people I listen to on a regular but the other ones Im like seriously stop with the lessons! And chinese sounds DELISH!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! You should get back on Perisciope because I enjoyed your scopes!

      Delete
  2. I'm looking forward to seeing Beyonce and Coldplay's performance. I just hope I remember to turn on the TV since we usually don't watch much TV on Sundays.
    I'm looking forward to reading your fitness posts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought halftime was pretty good! Did you get a chance to see it?!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to chat with me!