Sunday, February 28, 2016

Operation Snap Back™ Link Up: My Workout Playlist & Progress Report

Next week my #grandfinalebaby will be four months old. Can't believe it. Time is flying.

I finally feel ready to start getting serious about getting back in shape. Getting to the gym and getting any type of exercise in has been a challenge but I have been eating well to compensate for it. Since eating well is half the battle I'm giving myself credit for that.

My water intake has been pretty good. I drink at least 70 ounces a day. I'd like to get closer to 100 ounces but I'll take that 70 for now. I limit myself to one soda a day first thing in the morning.

Nothing wakes me up better than an ice cold Dr. Pepper.


For the first week of the Operation Snap Back™I thought I'd start by sharing my playlist for workouts. Music is such a big part of my life and when I'm working out I have to have my music blasting. Here's what's in my Operation Snap Back Playlist at the moment...

Beautiful - Snoop Dogg feat. Pharrell
Blessings - Big Sean feat. Drake
Blow - Beyoncé
Drunk in Love - Beyoncé feat. Jay-Z
Feeling Myself - Nicki Minaj feat. Beyoncé
***Flawless - Beyoncé feat. Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie
Girls, Girls, Girls - Jay-Z
Girls, Girls Girls, Pt.2 - Jay - Z
The Glamorous Life - Sheila E
Hola Hovito - Jay-Z
How's It Goin Down - DMX
I Don't F**k With You - Big Sean feat. E-40
I Luh God - Erica Campbell feat. Big Shizz
Mercy - Kanye West feat. Big Sean, Pusha T, 2 Chainz)
Ni**as in Paris - Kanye West & Jay-Z
Partition - Beyoncé
Post To Be - Omarion feat. Chris Brown, Jhene Aiko
Renegade - Jay-Z feat. Eminem
Same Damn Time (Remix) - Future feat. Diddy, Ludacris
Still Not a Player - Big Pun feat. Joe
Uptown Funk - Mark Ronson feat. Bruno Mars
Motivation - T.I.
U Don't Know Me - T.I.
ASAP - T.I.
Bring Em Out - T.I.
Stay Fly - Three 6 Mafia
Upgrade You - Beyoncé
Lollipop - Lil Wayne
Got Money - Lil Wayne
Stuntin' Like My Daddy - Birman & Lil Wayne
Cash Money Millionaire - Lil Wayne
What Up Gangsta - 50 Cent
Many Men (Wish Death) - 50 Cent
In Da Club - 50 Cent
Wanksta - 50 Cent
P.I.M.P. - 50 Cent
Drop It Like It's Hot - Snoop Dogg & Pharrell Williams
All I Do Is Win - DJ Khaled feat. T-Pain, Ludacris, Snoop Dogg & Rick Ross
Stronger - Kanye West
Good Life - Kanye West feat. T-Pain
Flashing Lights - Kanye West
Can't Tell Me Nothing - Kanye West
Jesus Walks - Kanye West
Otis - Jay-Z & Kanye West feat. Otis Redding
Power - Kanye West
All Falls Down - Kanye West
Clique - Kanye West,  Jay-Z & Big Sean
The New Workout Plan - Kanye West
Good Morning - Kanye West
Champion - Kanye West
H A M - Kanye West & Jay-Z
Swagger Like Us - Jay-Z, Kanye West, Lil Wayne & T.I.
Make Me Better - Fabolous feat. Ne-Yo
Breathe - Fabolous
Can't Deny It - Fabolous feat. Nate Dogg
Look at Me Now - Chris Brown feat Lil Wayne, Busta Rhymes
Kiss Kiss - Chris Brown feat T-Pain
Run It! - Chris Brown feat Juelz Santana
I Can Transform Ya - Chris Brown feat. Lil Wayne, Swizz Beatz
Loyal - Chris Brown feat. Lil Wayne, Tyga
Fine China - Chris Brown
Aston Martin Music - Rick Ross feat. Drake, Chrisette Michele
The Boss - Rick Ross feat T-Pain
Stay Schemin - Rick Ross feat. Drake, French Montana
Push It - Rick Ross
So Sophisticated - Rick Ross feat. Meek Mill
Hustlin' (Remix) - Rick Ross feat. Jay-Z, Young Jeezy
The Devil is a Lie - Rick Ross feat. Jay-Z
Magnificent - Rick Ross
I'm Not a Star - Rick Ross
House Party - Meek Mill feat Young Chris
Bag of Money - Wale & Meek Mill feat Rick Ross, T-Pain
Maybach Music III - Rick Ross feat Jadakiss, Erykah Badu
Free Mason - Rick Ross feat Jay-Z
MC Hammer - Rick Ross feat. Gucci Mane
Live Fast, Die Young - Rick Ross feat. Kanye West
Started From the Bottom - Drake
Hotline Bling - Drake
Finna Get Loose - Puff Daddy & The Family feat Pharrell Williams
Top Back - T.I.
Still Fly - Big Tymers
Get Your Roll On - Big Tymers
7/11 - Beyoncé
Formation - Beyoncé
Down in the DM - Yo Gotti

My fitness goals are to tone up. I don't have a goal weight in mind I just want to comfortably fit in all my clothes. We don't have a scale in our house. I don't want to be obsessed with a number so I base everything off of how I feel and look. If I feel I look good then I consider that success.

Here I am today...


Now head over to Off the Potomac and see Fatima's Operation Snap Back™progress. She's the creator of the online community that motivates women to strive to meet their fitness goals. If you're new here join the Facebook page and share your sweaty selfie with us on Instagram using #OperationSnapback.

Got a fitness post of your own you want to share with us? Leave your link below and we'll swing by and show you some love!


3 comments:

  1. I am still obsessed with the numbers for now but you look great. The fact that you are outside with a tank has me ready for Summer! And you have the perfect sneakers for the shirt. :-) Just so you know I will be adding your playlist you our directory in OSB! lol Happy 4 months postpartum!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's stays pretty warm here for the most part. Those sneakers are older than Savannah and my husband wants me to throw them away because they stink, LOL! I do everything in those sneakers but I guess it might be time to get something else.

      Delete
  2. You look AWESOME. I am trying to get my water intake up, too. I was doing well, now I kinda stare at my bottle. Thanks for the encouragement!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to chat with me!