Monday, August 3, 2015

Clorox Disinfecting Wipes for Back to School


This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. 
#BackToClean #CollectiveBias


Summer is quickly coming to an end and that can only mean one thing, it's time for all things Back to School. If you've been reading my blog lately you know that I have been on a cleaning rampage around here. I have been reorganizing, decluttering and coming up with new ways to make keeping our house clean and germ free as easy as possible.

I had promised Savannah a trip to Target. She earned a shopping trip for being such a good girl this past week. While we were there I picked up my favorite go-to cleaning product, Clorox Disinfecting Wipes. 





I absolutely love how Clorox Disinfecting Wipes make cleaning so easy for me. When you have a almost five year old, two year old and you're 19 weeks pregnant you need cleaning to be fast and easy. I'm all about effortless housekeeping so I make sure we never run out of these.



I get several packs of these wipes at a time because I keep them all over the house. Each bathroom gets a container and of course I keep them in the kitchen. I also have them in the kid's play area, the laundry closet and in the arts and crafts closet. Having wipes all over the house keeps me from making a mad dash to the kitchen whenever I need one.



Clorox Disinfecting Wipes clean and disinfect at the same time. When I use these wipes I know that 99.9% of germs including viruses that can cause colds or the flu are wiped out. (see what I did there) Another great thing about Clorox Disinfecting Wipes is the clear-drying formula. I absolutely hate filmy wet surfaces so the clear-drying formula is probably my favorite thing about the wipes.

Here are  all the many ways I use Clorox Disinfecting Wipes to keep my family happy, healthy and germ free during the Back to School Fall season. 

In the kitchen:


  • Disinfects sink & countertops
  • Daily cleaning of fridge door, oven door and dishwasher door (i call this "little hands zone")
  • Stovetop & range
  • Clean & disinfect inside of fridge
  • Cleans microwave inside and out
  • Cleans & disinfects finished hardwood kitchen table
  • Highchair 
  • Cabinets
  • Pantry doors
  • Garbage can in & out
Arts & Crafts area:


  • This easel... (wait until you see the after photo)
  • Floor in paint area
  • Walls in paint area
  • Arts and Crafts apron
In the bathroom: (Super easy daily cleaning while kids are in tub)


  • Nightly cleaning of shower and tub between big cleans
  • Sink - goodbye leftover toothpaste
  • Potty Training seat for toilet
  • Actual Toilet seat

General germ-free uses:
  • Doorknobs
  • Light switches
  • Back to School gift for teachers
  • Grocery store carts (put some in a little zip bag for your diaper bag)
  • Cars - because spills happen there too. (always get a lid for your kid's milkshake)
  • Outdoor water tables and toys
So that's how I use Clorox Disinfecting Wipes to keep my house germ free! Gearing up for back to school has been so much fun. I can not believe my first child will be off to school in a couple weeks. I'll be sure to send her to school with some wipes to keep the spread of germs at bay in the classroom too!

Are you staying germ-free as you send your little ones back to school?

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe it's almost back to school time already! I love the idea of keeping Clorox Wipes in every room, though...they are perfect for quick and easy clean-ups. Thanks for sharing! #client

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem!! I love having them all over the house because I never when I might need one or two!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to chat with me!