Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Back to School Fashion Haul (VIDEO)

School starts for Savannah on Monday! Check out her back to school fashion haul featuring apparel from Journey Kid's, Kohl's, Old Navy, H&M and Carter's.

I'll be sharing more on our visit to Carter's next week along with a coupon for your own shopping trip! You know I love a sale and a coupon so I'm in heaven when the two collide. Don't miss out on those savings next week!



What's your favorite item from Savannah's back to school wardrobe? I'm still on the hunt for some black hi-tops for her.

3 comments:

  1. Cute and stylish!! I'm loving how she chimed in on what she picked out!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely feel the same way about H&M. It's stylish but not as practical and for rugged use. I see Sav behind the scenes directing. haha

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to chat with me!