Monday, July 21, 2014

Huggies® Costco Ambassador Program

I participated in a campaign on behalf of Mom Central Consulting for Huggies® Brand. I received product samples to facilitate my review and a promotional item to thank me for participating”

Hey, hey, hey! I am so excited to share my participation in the Huggies® Costco Ambassador program! You already know how in love I am with the new Huggies® Clean n' Clutch wipes and now I get to share info about Costco's exclusive Huggies® Snug & Dry Plus Diapers, and Huggies Natural Care® Plus Wipes. 

Little Mike is getting into everything these days. I love how well the diaper covers and stays on his little bottom. I especially love that I don't have to worry about leaks when he sleeps for long stretches. The wipes are so thick and durable. Another plus is that they are fragrance free. Love that!


I'm a huge Costco fan but I have to admit it wasn't until this campaign that I took a closer look at all their options for babies. The wipes come with refillable dispensers. One of them is the super stylish clutch from Huggies that I blogged about recently. I've been seeing them on Moms everywhere so far this summer. It's so nice to be able to refill the clutch with the Huggies Natural Care® Plus wipes. I haven't had to use as many wipes as normal because they are so durable. 

Another feature of the diapers that has been a huge help is the SnugFit waistband. Little Mike is not a chunky baby at all but he is very long and wiggly. Sometimes it's hard to get a diaper to stay on him while he's exploring. He normally ends up with a weird diaper wedgie or the diaper completely falls off. Not with the Huggies® Snug & Dry Plus Diapers! Savannah and Little Mike played a game of tag (which normally requires a diaper change, LOL) and he was still "snug and dry" in his diaper. A big plus for me!

Huggies® Snug & Dry Plus Diapers, and Huggies Natural Care® Plus Wipes can only be found at Costco. Try a sample for yourself to see how incredible these Huggies® diapers and wipes are! Remember, these products are only available at Costco - you can't get them anywhere else!!

  • Costco Members: Click HERE to register for a FREE sample of the
    Huggies® Snug & Dry Plus and Huggies Natural Care® Plus Wipes. Hurry and register now, there will be a limited number of samples each day starting today July 21, 2014 through July 26, 2014 so try back tomorrow if you aren’t able get a sample today! You must be a Costco member to get a sample and limit 1 sample per household.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to chat with me!