Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Witness For Fitness

In an effort to avoid having to wear a one piece bathing suit all summer I have decided to start a new fitness challenge. Have you heard of Jeanette Jenkins? She is an uber-fab trainer to the stars. You may have seen her recently in ads featuring Kelly Rowland promising sexier abs with the purchase of her latest DVD.

I must admit that I didn't have a real problem losing my baby weight. All the credit for that accomplishment should be given to the decision I made to breastfeed. I nursed my daughter for 13 months. What I wasn't prepared for was how to maintain that weight loss. I've never had a weight issue so the thought of dieting seemed a little overwhelming. With so many celebs slinging weight loss plans I figured it would be easy to maintain my weight by adopting a new eating style. After looking into a couple, I decided that maybe I should take the fitness road less traveled.

Enter Jeanette Jenkins. After doing some research and watching some interviews I decided that she would be the fitness partner for me. Her technique seems to be right in line with what I feel I need. Having a baby truly does change your body. Even if you lose all your baby weight, some of us still have a little flab that we didn't have before. That's me. I am thankful for my current body, but I miss the way I felt before. I can not wait to receive my DVDs in the mail. I chose to do the Bikini Bootcamp Challenge along with the Sexy Abs DVD. There will be no one piece suits for this Mama! Check out a sample of Jeanette's work below...


3 comments:

  1. I didn't work out one time during my first pregnancy (luckily I only gained 25 pounds). But this time around (when I do decide to try for Baby #2), working out is a must.

    I've been running since last June and plan to continue that at least the first few months. But I'm gonna have to find something else to do for those later months, for sure.

    Looking forward to your fitness posts. Do we have a bell yet? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a small belly, but I still think I look pregnant yet. Maybe I have a "big lunch" belly, LOL!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to chat with me!