Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Thought Bubbles...

I have become increasingly obsessed with the Organic Italian Soda at HEB. Peach Bellini is my favorite. It's been sold out for the past couple weeks…

On another HEB note, they finally got dual seating shopping carts. I was so "turnt up" when I saw them yesterday…

I have always hated the expression "turnt up" but that seemed to be the only way to describe how happy I was yesterday…

I bought a bag of ice at the checkout. Sav was talking to me about something and I forgot to grab my bag of ice. So HEB just got $1.88 from me for free…

I got Sav a bike horn from the one dollar bin at Target. It's loud. I am currently suffering from buyer's remorse…

Last week I started running on the treadmill instead of the elliptical. You can not tell me I'm not a full fledge runner now, LOL! I am loving the way running makes me feel…

Speaking of running…I won a BOB Revolution FLEX stroller and a free month of Stroller Strides classes on Twitter!! Best. Twitter. Chat. Ever….

This morning I learned of Dr. Maya Angelou's passing. I remember reciting Phenomenal Woman for a 7th grade project. Her teachings will live on forever. May she rest in peace with our Father in Heaven…

BabyM is has been standing and cruising for a while. He's just like his sister, in no rush to actually start walking…

I can not believe he'll be one next month…

I am slowly starting to get my blogging fire back. In my time away I have been working on an Ebook, teaching Sav all kinds of things and working out as much as possible…

Random thoughts? Leave them in the comments. Until next time...

4 comments:

  1. Hey Tia! Your Thought Bubbles are my favorite! I'm glad you are getting your blogging groove back! You've been missed!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Keia! Thank you so much!! That just made my day! :-)

      Delete
  2. this is such a cool post idea! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to chat with me!