Sunday, April 29, 2012

My First Garden

I decided that I would plant a garden in pots this year. Last year my Mother's potted garden produced so much that I thought I'd give it a try. Savannah and I headed over to the PXtra. The PXtra is like a Wal-Mart without all the extras. What you don't find at the actual PX, you find in the PXtra. I bet whoever came up with those names was a clever person. [insert sarcasm] Anyway, I digress. We decided to get 2 tomato plants, 4 hot pepper plants and 3 herbs. Basil, Parsley and Cilantro. The Parsley looks pretty sad but everything else seems to be thriving. As long as I get at least one tomato and one pepper from this garden I will consider it a success! Here's a peak at my little garden in pots.


Tomato and Peppers
tomato and pepper plante

tomato and pepper potted plant

potted plant garden

potted plant garden

Basil and Cilantro

basil and cilantro potted plant garden

basil potted plant


cilantro potted plant

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to chat with me!